2. Information collection and use (Facebook)
3. Information collection and use
5. Log data
7. Contact us
2. Information we collect and use (social networks).
We collect the following information from users of Facebook:
– Your first- and last name.
– Your URL.
– Your user ID number.
– The provided email address to login.
– Your birthday.
We gain access to personal information only after you have accepted the permissions we have asked for in the application.
We will not distribute or sell your information to a 3rd party.
– We ask for the permission to post on your wall so you can see and share your race results with your friends.
– Posts are only triggered by your own activities (such as karting, bowling, laser gaming or other similar activities).
3. Information we collect and use (webshop).
From users of the website or webshop, registering an account, we collect the following data:
– first- and last name.
– email address.
– optionally adress and hometown information (when shipments are necessary).
– optionally telephone number to contact about reservations/payments.
Important information provided by you is stored in our database. We use the information to correctly process any orders, reservations and payments. Adress information is asked and used when products need to be shipped to an adress. We will only contact you to ask for more information about your order or reservation.
InnoMeer has implemented processes intended to protect user information and maintain security of data. Each account holder creates a unique account with password, which is required to access their account. It is your responsibility to protect the security of this login information. We have attempted to protect InnoMeer’s servers and databases by locating them in areas with security procedures, use of firewalls and implementing other generally available security technologies. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data, but no guarantee can be made that your information and data will be secure from intrusions and unauthorized release to 3rd parties.
5. Log data.
For statistical purposes, we will gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. These log files contain standard information collected by web servers, such as client IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, etc. This information is only used internally, and is not distributed or sold to a 3rd party. InnoMeer BV uses this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the website and to gather demographic information about its user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
7. Contact us.